Enam's visa interview is scheduled for next Tuesday morning! Best case scenario, it will be approved and ready by the end of next week. It's possible that they may want a further investigation (again), but we think we will get that feedback next week if it is so.
I almost can't imagine it! I think there is still part of me that is guarding my heart. Yet soon, we could be bringing him home and making him part of our family!
Oh, I hope this last step does not drag out. Please pray for us and for what is best for Enam.
(And for the flu season to calm down so work doesn't miss me too much.)
I am ready for maternity leave and watching my family grow!
FYI: the kitchen remodel should finish up next week too. I can't wait to show you the before and after!