Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Fundraiser!

We are getting ready for our first fundraiser, in Russellville! It is going to be quite an endeavor, but I'm hopeful it will be awesome. (Thanks to the help of my gracious mom and my faithful friend Allie) Allie has been collecting donations and my mom is letting me go treasure hunting through her storage. We will have your standard clothes and knick knacks, but also some bigger furniture items. We have also decided to use merchandise from 147 million orphans to raise money as well. I am so excited about this organization and there work to reach orphans. You can give me an order or buy at the sale (images below are the only items I've ordered so far). Just look at what they have under 147 gear.


















I've decided to do a presale Friday morning to help us sell as much as we can. So let me spell out the details for you:


Friday May 28
6am

Saturday May 29
You can help by:
donating this week- items or baked goods(contact Allie or myself)
shopping
hands on help-set up/ clean up


Thanks to everyone involved. Those of you not in the Russellville area, stay tuned. We are planning a fundraiser in the fall in Cabot and a few Nashville-based as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment